Observatory Reported Six Human Rights Violations in Germany to the U.N.
(10. October 2012) This October, the Observatory submitted a complaint against Germany to the Universal Periodic Review of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations. Below you find the list of infringements on human rights with regards to Christianity which we monitor in Germany.
The following elements are featured:
1. PROHIBITION OF HOMESCHOOLING: Violating Parents’ Rights
2. PHARMACISTS: Freedom of Conscience Endangered
3. PRO-LIFE ACTIVISTS: Freedom of Assembly and Freedom of Expression at Stake
4. ANTI-RELIGIOUS HOSTILITY: Violations of Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Assembly
5. VANDALISM and HATE INCIDENTS against Christian Places of Worship
6. COMPULSORY SEX EDUCATION: Violating Parents’ Rights