US Teacher Documents 300 Cases of Anti-Christian Acts by Gay Activists
Date of incident: July 1, 2014
Category: Social Hostility / Intolerance
Attack against: Morals
Area of case: Private
Robert Oscar Lopez, a teacher for Literature and Classics in Los Angeles, documented 300 cases of overboarding responses of gay activists to opponents. These incidents mainly took place in Europe and the US. Some are directed against Christians, others are more of a political nature. Some cases might seem self-inflicted, many do not.The Observatory provides here a list of the first ten of Mr. Lopez' 300 documented cases with a disclaimer, as we did not research these cases ourselves:
1. 14 year old receives death threats for defending traditional/natural marriage...
2. Supporters of Proposition 8 in California were subjected to harassment, intimidation, vandalism, racial scapegoating, blacklisting, loss of employment, economic hardships, angry protests, violence, at least one death threat, letters mailed with white powder in it (http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705262822/Powder-scares-at-2-LDS-temples-Catholic-plant.html), and gross expressions of anti-religious bigotry...
3. Retaliation after Prop 8. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/10/the-price-of-prop-8
4. 15-year-old Brandon Wegner was reportedly punished for sharing this opinion: Homosexual couples shouldn't be able to adopt. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700219619/Boy-15-reprimanded-for-backing-traditional-family-in-school-paper.html
5. A homosexual-rights activist is demanding that the new Albany County Executive refuse to hire a lawyer that supports traditional marriage. http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Gay-rights-activist-opposes-lawyer-s-hiring-2651748.php
6. Edmond police are investigating after a church pastor reported receiving death threats since speaking out against a proposal to add sexual orientation to Oklahoma City's equal employment protections.
http://pryordailytimes.com/statenews/x1938318216/Edmond-pastor-reports-death-threat-after-comments 7. Gay activists turn on well-known ally Joan Rivers, and humorlessly condemn her for musings about the Obamas' gender presentation:
8. Human Resources surveys at banks and other major corporations "bully Christians": http://www.crisismagazine.com/2014/chase-bank-corporations-coerce-bully-christians
9. Student Suspended for Saying Homosexuality is Wrong:
10. Christian online-dating E-Harmony is sued by gays who demand dating services. http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-founder-of-eharmony-says-gay-marriage-debate-damaged-company-90282/
Read more: http://englishmanif.blogspot.co.at