Holy Items Stolen From Several Places
Several thefts of the Eucharist, for Catholic a most holy item, have been reported in Italy. People fear sacriledgeous use of the Eucharist.
Thefts of the Holy Sacrament have been reported in these places :
- Sant’ Andrea, Santa Croce sull’Amo, April 2011.
- Madonna della Pietà church (Rome) in May 2011.
- Lido di Classe’s church, Classe (Ravenna) in june 2011.
- chapel of Madonna Assunta, Bareggio (Milano) in October 2011.
- San Vito’s church, Capaccio (Paestum) in November 2011
Source: Reported by the Nunciature of the Holy See.